Can you imagine enjoying a day where everything is going along as planned; people are being and doing things that don’t upset you; and you feel like a body of energy waiting to take on the next task.
While this sounds like one of those days you will remember for a long time, it is a day you can have each and every day you choose to have it so – and it is a choice for ONLY you to decide for yourself.
What I’ve written so far about Getting Along With Everyone is not about reaching for an impossible goal available only to the most serious. What I’ve written is possible for you. I say this with confidence because it happens to me every day. Remember, I live with 4 debilitating disabilities with all the reasons to not bother even trying this stuff.
So, it is possible for you to Get Along With Everyone and live an exciting life of your choice. Just remember:
Why Do I Think This Will Work?
It is based on historically-accepted writing and teaching in philosophy, psychology, sociology, and theology. As a result, what I am saying here is nothing new.
The content concepts are ancient and respected – and have been sources of discussion throughout our existence as humankind. All I am doing is just taking what was said or written and re-phrased it so that it makes more sense to us in the 21st Century.
Given the results throughout time from using the concepts and ideas, I have a little faith in the content and the power behind it. But I can’t guarantee anything – I can only assert, opine, and propose. But I do think this stuff works because it has for me for many years.
It Will Work Best If You Don’t Buy Into My Assertions
- Believe nothing I’ve written or instructed – it is only drawn from my results in my life; so they are not totally reliable
- Challenge EVERYTHING and be skeptical – you will create your own personal experiences filled with life-altering results that will ROCK YOUR WORLD!
Keep in mind these important notes:
- This opportunity is NOT about being friends with everyone. We can’t be friends with everyone. This is about not having Anybody, any more, doing things that causes upsets in our lives.
- It’s about, for example, seeing someone try to be a bully; and instead of getting angry and shutting down, you are compassionate about the pain the person is experiencing. You can then be an opening for having a conversation and getting an understanding of the person better – if you choose. That bully may be someone to avoid, but at least you won’t be upset any more.
- It’s about all the tiny little conflicts that come into our lives all the time every single day of our lives, and being able to keep the significance in perspective.
______ . ______
What You Need To Remember First Before You Can Begin To Get Along With Everyone?
This is where it’s easy to struggle with this concept (and possibility) and get sucked back into the trap of living the life we currently live every day.
It’s easy – because we are living in the middle of the Game of Life with relationship rules, personal habits, entrenched beliefs, social conditioning, etc. (The Game from which we want to become free).
Yet, because we are all in this same trap together at the same time – we can easily let life slide us back into that Game because EVERYONE plays by those rules. And if we want to break free from those rules, we have to keep reminding ourselves – at least at the beginning – of the secret to Getting Along With Everyone.
FEAR IS EVERYWHERE (and it’s not even real).
- We are all afraid of some things
- We may not even be aware of the instances or levels of Fear
We Train ourselves to react to people and incidents that keep us feeling Safe.
- Because our fears are broad and plenty, we’ve faced them countless times
- We plan our lives around avoiding the fears we hold inside.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT:
We express ourselves (acting out) the only way we know how.
- If yelling at others work (for example) so I don’t feel “less than” myself, then that’s what I would do to get what I want – to not feel this way.
- If crying when I made a mistake works for me so I can feel secure in my job, then I will turn on the waterfalls.
- WE ALL HAVE OUR SECRET WEAPONS to feel less Fear.
______ . ______
What Will It Take To Get Along With Everyone?
We’ve heard the promises for years and years from someone like me who has a suggestion about making life easier. We’ve also heard how it is SOOOO EASY to do (with little or no money down, lol); only to find out later that the work is more of a hassle than the end result.
I’m glad to share with you that other than remembering the 3 points above, that’s all there is to it. Of course, there is a certain way of Being required in order for you to realize the full value of the exercise and the speed of results you seek.
Please allow me to make 3 assumptions about You before we go further. It is these:
- You’ve already read the first 2 posts on this topic/series so you can understand what is actually taking place.
- You’ve most definitely read the posts on fear (– or you just won’t get it).
- You have made a personal commitment to truly and seriously Get Along With Others for all the RIGHT reasons (ie: NOT power and control).
I’ve made these assumptions because none of this information is understandable, relevant, or possible to try out unless you have done these things. That was the hard work – now comes the easy stuff (at least it will be easy once you get started).
I compel you to honour these 3 things I am about to suggest – or this will be the downside:
OTHERWISE, IT WILL TAKE YOU 30 YEARS
OF TRIAL AND ERROR
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE SAME CONCLUSIONS
I SHARE WITH YOU TODAY.
Therefore, to save a lot of headaches and time, please take much care to:
- Unless you have ability to take in the full concept of Fear right away, You will have to be patient with yourself.
- You create great relationships and lifestyles OVER TIME and ONE PERSON AT A TIME
- You will notice the changes in Your life through things with which You don’t have any relationship at all.
- Don’t plan or expect something to happen or take place – just let it happen.
- It took You Your whole lifetime to perfect the things that make You who You are today
- Consider this exercise a “skill-builder” that needs reminding every day until it is a part of who You have become
- Eventually, this will all become second-nature to You (better than a Habit).
Don’t Force Anything
- JUST LISTEN – LISTEN – and LISTEN
- It is going to be too easy to fall in a trap of giving advice or suggesting types of action
- Let the relationships You (re-)develop to form organically and without pre-judgement.
- The other person has no idea what is going on in your mind – so they don’t know you are “digging for love”.
______ . ______
What Are Some Of The Things You Can Expect To Happen As You Learn How To Get Along With Everyone?
The suggestions I make below are from my own life experiences with literally thousands of people I’ve met in my life.
What Can Happen To You:
- You will become more aware of what is going on around You
- You will remember more things/conversations about others
- You will become more generous
- You will smile more and be angry less
- You will become more intuitive about other’s feelings
- You will pick better friends
- You will become more compassionate (not sympathetic) towards others
What Can Happen To Others You Already Know:
- They will start wondering what is wrong with You
- Conversations will become awkward – but more profound
- People who care will become closer; those who don’t will drift away from Your life
- They will share more personal/intimate issues with You
- They will want “Whatever It Is You Are On” (LMAO)
What Can Happen To Others (Strangers) You Don’t Know:
- People will automatically become nicer
- More strangers will speak to you from out of the blue
- Small children and pets will become drawn to you
- Ask you for your opinion or directions
What Will Most Likely Happen In Your World:
- People will want to give You things
- People will want from You (not Things)
- Life Will Slow Down to YOUR pace
- Gossip and Drama will become less relevant in Your daily life
- Less Stress and More Laughter
______ . ______
Finally, HERE IS THE SECRET
TO GETTING ALONG WITH EVERYONE:
What You DO To Get Along With Everyone:
It’s real easy and flowing with almost nothing to do. Understanding Fear, and it’s role in our lives, is not difficult to undertake – so please don’t try and complicate anything.
Here we go; and this is what You can do to begin to Get Along With Everyone:
WRITE DOWN the 3 Main Points
- Carry the paper with you always in a pocket You use often.
- Just look at it (and nothing else) as often as you can each and every day.
- The benefits you will receive will become more plentiful over time.
Treat It Like A Game and Experiment
- Just watch how life occurs IN FEAR all around you and in everything.
- Take mental notes of what you see and how you react to those occurrences.
- Let the experience happen organically and accept what takes place – REMOVE ALL EXPECTATIONS!
- As mentioned above – DON’T FORCE ANYTHING!
LET GO of Your OWN Fear
- Remember, WE ALL live in fear, so understand how your own fears play in the relationship and can distort our initial impressions or feelings.
- Look at your internal and external reactions to others – and DON’T JUDGE YOURSELF!
- You are in control and have nothing to Fear – DON’T JUDGE OTHERS!
- The beauty of this exercise BEGINS HERE (letting go of Fear) because you begin to operate your life out of Love and Understanding instead of Protecting and Hiding Out.
______ . ______